Information regarding COVID-19
THURSDAY, March 26th, 2020
In compliance with Governor Inslee’s ordinance, our church building is closed for the next two weeks. You can contact a church staff member by emailing them directly or by calling PCCC and PCS at 509-332-3545. We pray that you and your family are staying safe and healthy in this time. God bless you!
TUESDAY, March 17th, 2020
Truly we are living in unprecedented times but we are here for such a time as this and as Christians, God has given us this opportunity to shine!
In light of our Governor’s new restrictions to gatherings of less than 50 and President Trump’s request to limit gatherings to 10 or less, we are implementing the following for the next 15 days:
- Our Sunday Morning Church Services will be ONLINE only. Only the worship/tech teams, Pastors, and administrative staff will be on site. You can watch from the comfort of your own home (Living Faith LIVE or on Facebook). As you watch online, please join the chat and make comments to let us know you are there. If you have any problems accessing Living Faith LIVE, please contact the church’s administrative staff at (509-432-1686) and we will help you. Services will be available to view on our website or app within 24 hours following the service. We ask that you stay current with the messages so we stay connected as a body of believers. If you did not see last Sunday’s message (03-15-2020), I strongly encourage you to view it (For Such A Time As This).
- Wednesday Services will be put on hold. For this Wednesday’s service, we will send out prayer points for you to pray from home.
- All Bible Foundations, MIRROR, and Carpenter Series classes will go to an online format. You can expect to hear from your class administrators and/or TAs with more information.
Especially if you are older and/or in a high-risk group, please use wisdom and hunker down for a while. If you need help getting groceries, running errands, or need assistance in any way, please call your Congregational Leader, the church, or submit this form and we will help you. It would be our delight to do so! You are NOT ALONE. We are in this together.
Remember Proverbs 3:5-6, “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” Keep trusting, He is directing, and together we will get through this! As A.W. Tozer said, “A frightened world needs a fearless church” and we have the opportunity to share Jesus – the answer, His hope, and His peace to our community for such a time as this!
MONDAY, March 16th, 2020
Our church leadership team is carefully evaluating our options going forward in light of the current health crisis. An announcement will be made shortly in regard to our regular weekly services.
- Our office hours remain the same: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, M-F.
- Pullman Christian School is closed at the recommendation of state officials.
- Pullman Christian Childcare Center remains open. Please visit their website for the most up-to-date information.
Please follow us on social media for the most up-to-date information about closures and events.